- This event has passed.
Niagara Icewine Festival: Discovery Pass
January 25, 2019 - January 27, 2019
Discovery Pass – Niagara Icewine Festival
January 11 – 13, 18 – 21 & 25 – 27 | 11am – 5pm
Vineland Estates Discovery Pass Offer: Cultured Childhood Treat
Who does not nostalgically love caramel corn? Now, for the adults, let’s add some Walnuts, Icewine Jam AND Foie Gras? Interested now? Bring it all together with our 2016 Vidal Icewine, or if you are feeling bubbly and adventurous, how about our Cliché Late Harvest Sparkling? Hopscotch anyone?
Whether you’re a seasoned Discovery Pass professional or a first-timer, here are some tips to help you get the most out of your winter wine tour in Niagara.
Discovery Pass 101
- Do your research! 40 wineries have created special wine and culinary experiences that celebrate the season. Take a read through this guide and mark your favourites!
- Check your snow tires and plan your route. Your Discovery Pass is valid for all 9 days, so use the Discovery Pass Map to plan a route that leaves you plenty of time to learn about the wines in the pairing and taste additional wines while you travel. Better yet, plan one day in Niagara-on-the-Lake and another in Twenty Valley to get a full taste of Niagara.
- Variety of fun. When selecting your winery stops, don’t miss the amazing street festivals in Twenty Valley and Niagara-On-The-Lake.
- Eight experiences not enough? No problem! All wineries have Discovery Passes for sale, so you can purchase another and split it with a friend.
- Track your path. Use the “My Discovery Pass” form to record your favourite experiences so you look for those wines throughout the rest of the year.
For more information or to purchase a discovery pass please visit: http://www.niagarawinefestival.com/discovery-pass